After four years I remain firmly in love with my Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTD, and I am happy to go to considerable lengths to keep the ‘Rosso’ paint job as pristine as possible. Even using my own elbow grease!
I have been using an American-made spray-on wax finish called ‘FW1 Racing Formula’ which is described as a ‘cleaning wax’ - and I’ve been pretty happy with it. I apply it immediately after I have washed the car.
The spray-on paint protection application sprays on as a liquid, before drying into a clear, durable film. You can apply it in your garage.
· Protects vehicles from rock chips, dents, scratches and other common road concerns for at least a year
· Project can be completed in less than 30 minutes
· Removes cleanly when the time comes to add a new layer – simply peel off
· 100% clarity and seamless finish
· Available for less than $45 (in the USA)
Check out the Paint Defender System in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FiS26L5nHM
Even though I am re-publishing parts of a 3M press release, I’m happy to post this on my Blog, because it’s cost-effective and easy to use, and useful for people as nutty about their car as I am.
Post a Comment